Mergers and Acquisitions
CFO Services has led over $1B in transactions ranging in size from $25M to $100M. Our partners have a strong track record of completing transactions. We perform both buy-side and sell-side services that include:
- Preparing a company for sale to maximize valuation
- Coordinating all activities including; legal, investment banking, tax, negotiation and transition services
- Performing Due Diligence
- Providing interim accounting/executive services such as President, CFO or Controller as needed during a transaction as a result of unexpected turnover or to fill gaps in competencies
Press Release (Jan. 2016)
Louisville, KY, January 14, 2016 – CFO Services closed 2015 reaching a monumental accomplishment. They crossed the $1 Billion M&A transaction mark. The over 35 transactions were spread across several industries that include; movie theatres, manufacturing, retail, distribution, restaurants and various service industries.
Press Release (Aug. 2013)
Louisville, KY, August 12, 2013 – ACG® New York and The M&A Advisor announced finalists in 31 different categories for the 3rd Annual ACG New York Champion’s Awards. CFO Services, LLC was named a finalist in the M&A Deal of the Year – Middle Market ($50M-$100M) category.
Press Release (Nov. 2012)
KNOXVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE) Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States announced that it has completed the acquisition of Great Escape Theatres.
“We couldn’t have made it through the process of selling our business without the expertise of CFO Services”
- Private company owner and CEO
“CFO Services was invaluable in getting the deal done and getting a valuation beyond what we expected”
- Leading international investment banking firm